Taxpayer Rights Power of Attorney – Representing individuals and businesses before the IRS
Attorneys are defined by the selected fields in which they specialize. Few are as in demand as the tax attorney San Diego residents can trust for their knowledge, expertise, and service.
What is a Tax Attorney?
When you are facing a tax issue that is not easily resolved on your own, this is where a tax lawyer can help. The tax attorney is knowledgeable about tax laws, income, property, along with federal and gift tax laws. There are a number of services that this type of attorney can perform for your business;
- Keep tax information and pertinent records
- Work with federal, state, and local governments
- Apply principles of finance and accounting
- Asses complicated tax matters and research relevant laws
- Keep track of the latest federal and state tax laws