Articles Posted in Tax Help

Dear Client:

The following is a summary of important tax developments that have occurred in the past three months that may affect you, your family, your investments, and your livelihood. Please call us for more information about any of these developments and what steps you should implement to take advantage of favorable developments and to minimize the impact of those that are unfavorable.

Continue reading


Did you miss another filing deadline? Do you owe back taxes? Are you being audited by the IRS?

I can help you resolve your tax matter so you can move on with your life.

Don’t let the IRS ruin your life and punish you with tax levies and liens. We offer IRS tax help to individual and business taxpayers. We can file all your unfiled tax returns; negotiate a settlement through small monthly installment payments, or lump-sum settlement.

Continue reading

Have you managed to accumulate a substantially large tax debt ?


Are you looking for a tax representative such as tax attorney, EA enrolled agent, CPA to help you resolve all your complicated tax problems?

An effective and efficient tax attorney, EA enrolled agent, CPA can provide you comprehensive IRS help and resolve all your IRS tax problems, while looking out for all your interests. Tax problems are are common, and you need to understand that owing money to the IRS does not make a criminal!

Continue reading

If you are seeking IRS Help because you are facing tax problems, then you are at the right place.  We are a tax representation firm and can assist you with things like 941 payroll tax, unfiled tax returns, back taxes, audits and even help you avoid or release tax levies and liens.

Continue reading

The IRS just published this important piece to caution taxpayers on how to select the right professional for IRS help.

Do not fall for scams, a lot of advertisers on the radio, TV and the internet make tax settlement claims that are not correct or accurate. Be cautious and hire a licensed IRS professional, Enrolled Agent.

Continue reading

Many companies advertise “heavily” on the radio, TV and the internet promising that they can resolve and settle any and all tax problems for pennies on the dollar or get you an 80-90% reduction.

BEWARE! I highly caution you to NOT call these advertisers.

Here is why you should not be ripped off by these unscrupulous companies,

What you need is an actual tax firm or law firm that specializes in tax representation. If any attorney states that ONLY lawyers could represent you before the IRS, beware and avoid this lawyer. You can be represented by Enrolled Agents (Tax experts, federally licensed and regulated by IRS directly), CPAs licensed by their respective states, or lawyers as licensed by their respective states.

Continue reading

Dear Client & Perspective Client:

Year-end tax planning is especially challenging this year because Congress has yet to act on a host of tax breaks that expired at the end of 2013. Some of these tax breaks may be retroactively reinstated and extended, but Congress may not decide the fate of these tax breaks until the very end of this year (and, possibly, not until next year). These breaks include, for individuals: the option to deduct state and local sales and use taxes instead of state and local income taxes; the above-the-line-deduction for qualified higher education expenses; tax-free IRA distributions for charitable purposes by those age 70-1/2 or older; and the exclusion for up-to-$2 million of mortgage debt forgiveness on a principal residence. For businesses, tax breaks that expired at the end of last year and may be retroactively reinstated and extended include: 50% bonus first year depreciation for most new machinery, equipment and software; the $500,000 annual expensing limitation; the research tax credit; and the 15-year write-off for qualified leasehold improvements, qualified restaurant buildings and improvements and qualified retail improvements.

Continue reading

Tax preparation can be a very difficult task, especially when you are not good with numbers. Many people try their hands in doing their own taxes but end up in even more confusion and frustration. Seeking professional help is a better idea when it comes to tax preparation. Mike Habib EA, a tax professional, can help save you money and time, all the while relieving you from stress.

Continue reading

Did your business incur and report a loss for tax year 2013? By now, you’ve probably made the decision of whether to carry the loss forward to future tax years or back to a prior tax year. Here’s a quick overview of carrybacks and carryforwards.

Continue reading

I want to discuss the difference between a CPA and an EA. Most people refer to any accountant, tax preparer, bookkeeper, etc as a CPA. However there are differences between a CPA, an EA and a tax attorney. All 3 are regulated by the IRS’ circular 230.

The distinction between the two designations is very important, since my specialty is federal taxation and tax accounting. I have chosen to earn the Enrolled Agent license from the US Department of the Treasury because it does not limit the geographic area in which I may practice. In other words, I can work with clients in any of the 50 United States (or its territories), unlike a CPA (certified public accountant), or a tax attorney, who has a license that is state specific.

Get professional tax help today, call us at 1-877-78-TAXES [1-877-788-2937].

Continue reading