Tax attorney – Tax problem resolution 877-788-2937 IRS Audits and Back Taxes Help

Taxpayer Rights Power of Attorney – Representing individuals and businesses before the IRS

Tax representation by a tax lawyer for IRS audits and back tax settlements

Did the IRS claim that you did not report all your income? Did they disallow some of your expenses or deductions? Have you been audited, and the bank deposits were more than what you reported in sales and revenue? The IRS would generally recompute your taxes, and add stiff penalties and interest as well. You will learn about representation by tax lawyers and more as you keep reading on.

Did you receive an IRS or state tax lien notice, letter, postcard or phone call?

If you were being represented by a power of attorney, tax lawyer, CPA or an EA enrolled agent, your representative would have been able to explain to the IRS that not every deposit is income. Many taxpayers transfer funds from credit lines to meet urgent expenses, others obtain loans to pay accounts payable. So, to sum, not every deposit should be income to be taxed on. Only tax lawyers, CPAs, EAs can represent you before the IRS.

Call us today at 877-788-2937 for a brief consultation.

IRS Appeal or Reconsideration – AUR

You, or your tax attorney, have the right to request an appeal, or an audit reconsideration to re-present your case, explain why the deposits were not all reported, explain why your expenses and deductions are ordinary and necessary to your business, and so forth.

Call us today at 877-788-2937 for a brief consultation.

Unpaid taxes and IRS collection efforts

The IRS will send you a number of notices to pay your taxes, when you ignore them; they issue you a final notice of intent to levy. Do not ignore this final notice as you can file for an appeal and resolve your case with an installment agreement or an offer in compromise.

Did you receive an IRS or state tax lien notice, letter, postcard or phone call?

IRS tax levy and garnishments

If you missed the final notice of intent to levy, the IRS will initiate the levy enforcement action on your bank accounts, social security, and wages will be garnished and all levied funds will be remitted to the IRS.

Your tax attorney can get these levies released and finalize a resolution based on your ability to pay; you will not be in a financial hardship when a power of attorney negotiates the resolution as you will meet all your living expenses first, such as housing, food, clothing, car expenses, loans, etc.

Expat US taxpayers
The US Embassy is no longer offering tax guidance by using the mail or phone.

Expats should contact the IRS directly, or hire a tax lawyer to represent them and finalize a resolution.

IRS penalties

Tax attorneys and lawyers can evaluate your penalties and try to abate them. The IRS will abate penalties for good reasons, reasonable cause. Sicknesses, loss of records due to a fire or flood, wrong tax advice are good reasons to abate the penalties as applicable.

International Tax Issues: why being represented by a tax attorney, EA or CPA is necessary when facing an IRS matter?

IRS & Foreign Bank Account Reporting Issues 

Recently, the IRS started paying much close attention to Foreign Bank Account Reporting and US taxpayer compliance. If you are a US citizen and have $10,000 or more in foreign bank accounts or overseas investments, you must file an FBAR to report the bank/investment account(s).

IRS & The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

On July 1, 2014, foreign banks and other foreign financial institutions were required to follow the terms of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). FATCA requires foreign banks and other financial institutions to provide the US Treasury with annual information on US account holders (American Citizens), including their names, addresses, and largest account balance of the year. Being represented by a tax controversy attorney, EA or CPA can mitigate FATCA and the IRS International tax enforcement as it affects you.

Offshore Tax Reporting Requirements

Our tax representation firm can assist you with offshore tax issues, including:

  • Form 3520 Annual Return To Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
  • Form 5471 Information Return of US Citizens With Respect To Certain Foreign Corporations
  • Form 8621 PFIC/Passive Foreign Investment Company Reporting
  • Form 8891 US Information Return for Beneficiaries of Certain Canadian Registered Retirement Plans
  • Form 8938 Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets

A tax representative 2848, power of attorney, tax lawyer, CPA or EA can help you with:

  • IRS tax debt relief
  • IRS tax problem resolution
  • Back Taxes Help
  • IRS tax levy release
  • IRS tax lien release
  • IRS Audit Representation
  • Negotiated tax settlements
  • Offer in compromise agreements
  • Negotiated payment plans and installment agreements
  • CNC-Currently non collectible
  • Payroll 941 tax problem resolution
  • Innocent spouse relief
  • IRS audit reconsideration
  • IRS Appeal

Did you receive an IRS or state tax lien notice, letter, postcard or phone call?

Call us today at 877-788-2937 for a brief consultation.


Our firm represents clients in various metro areas such as Los Angeles, Whittier, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Orange County, Santa Ana, Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palmdale, Bakersfield, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington DC, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville, Jefferson, Las Vegas, Reno, Hempstead, Tucson, Nashville, Davidson, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Anchorage, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tampa, Orlando.

Contact Information