When faced with tax problems by the IRS or the state, you should consider professional help and representation by a tax attorney. A licensed representative aka power of attorney can resolve a number of tax problems:
– Back taxes: a tax attorney can settle your unpaid back taxes in different ways, installment agreements, offer in compromise, penalty abatement. As your representative, your POA, power of attorney can settle federal taxes derived from unpaid 1040, 1120 tax matters. Also, employment 941 taxes, state BOE sales tax, state EDD employment tax.
– IRS-FTB-EDD-BOE Audits: get representation! It’s priceless to get things done right and at the lowest cost possible. Don’t let the IRS or the state taxing agency ruin your life. You do not have to be present with the tax auditor or IRS agent; your tax attorney will represent you, present your facts and circumstances and resolve your audit accordingly. BOE is conducting a record number of audits and is collecting hundreds of millions from small businesses, same with EDD, a massive number of audits hitting you the small business owner, get professional representation by a licensed tax power of attorney today!
– Tax problems: comes in various flavors, unpaid taxes is one, were you cannot pay but stuck between a rock and a hard place, if you are in financial distress, call us, we can represent you and settle for you. Another problem is the dreaded audit notice, get a tax attorney right away, and do not represent yourself.
– Unfiled past due tax returns: hire a professional tax power of attorney to prepare these back taxes, national companies that advertise on TV might not be the best option for you, check and the internet and read the horror stories yourself. We prepare all type of tax returns, personal, and business.
– Tax relief options: get IRS and state tax relief by hiring us today! We assess your current hardship, the taxes, penalties, interest and work with you to settle for the best possible strategy and for lowest amount allowed by law.
– Employment 941 payroll tax problem: boy, now this is not fun. You have rights, but the Revenue Officer assigned to you will not tell you, they summons you and ask you about your bank accounts, accounts receivable, etc. why? So they can LEVY you and wipe you out! Hire a licensed tax power of attorney NOW.
– Penalty: the IRS and the state charges all sort of stiff penalties, you have options to abate these penalties and interest portion of the penalty as well if you have good reasons, such as a fire that damaged your documents, flooding that caused damage, sickness, relying on the tax agency itself, your tax preparer, etc.
– Innocent spouse: did your ex stiff you with his/her back taxes? You are a victim and should seek innocent spouse tax relief, call us to start the process today.
– Tax power of attorney: you can get a tax lawyer, a CPA or an EA Enrolled Agent to represent you professionally. All these 3 are under IRS Circular 230 as practitioners before the IRS, now not any tax lawyer, any CPA, or any EA can help you. Be careful; hire a specialist, a firm that specializes in tax representation.
Get tax relief from IRS and state tax problems today by calling the tax representation firm of Mike Habib, EA at 1-877-788-2937. Call now, it’s a free consultation.
Tax Relief Services by Mike Habib, EA
Mike Habib is an IRS licensed Enrolled Agent, Mike is also an Endorsed Local Provider by Dave Ramsey, who owns and operates a specialized tax controversy boutique firm serving clients in various metro areas such as Los Angeles, Whittier, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Newport Beach, Orange County, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palmdale, Bakersfield, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington DC, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville, Jefferson, Las Vegas, Reno, Hempstead, Tucson, Nashville, Davidson, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Anchorage, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tampa, Orlando.