Tax Relief Attorney: specialist in tax relief resolution

Most taxpayers assume that they need a tax attorney or a tax lawyer to respond to an IRS notice or letter. Taxpayers with tax problems should consider EAs (Enrolled Agents) who specialize in tax relief and tax problem resolution.

Looking for a tax relief attorney? Our firm is headed by Mike Habib, he is an EA who specializes in tax relief and can resolve your tax problems such as releasing tax levies, stopping wage garnishments, IRS audit representation, 941 payroll tax matters, etc. Tax attorneys and criminal lawyers should be considered by the taxpayers facing criminal charges. The vast majority of tax problems in need of tax relief are civil matters, and our firm can represent you before all administrative levels of the IRS. You will need a tax criminal attorney if you’ve been visited by a criminal or special agent.

Tax resolution requires specialized knowledge and tax controversy experience. Most tax professionals can prepare your tax returns, but when it comes to being challenged by the IRS regarding an IRS tax audit or an unpaid back tax balance, you do not want your regular CPA tax preparer, you need an experienced tax relief representative who has the skill set to really help you resolve your specific tax matter and get you the tax relief you qualify for.

Talking about tax relief attorneys, I also suggest that you do not hire a company that advertises “pennies on the dollar”, most of these companies are F rated by the BBB better business bureau, and chances are you will never speak to an actual licensed tax representative who is licensed to represent you as per IRS circular 230, only EAs, CPAs and attorneys could represent you before the IRS and be your power of attorney.

While we’re addressing tax relief attorneys, and EAs, if an IRS revenue officer or an IRS revenue agent contacts you regarding your IRS tax matter, please do not talk to them. They will be friendly and start with general questions, but they are trained to protect the IRS, not you. You should be courteous to them and simply ask them for their business card and tell them that you cannot talk to them; however you will have your tax representative contact them accordingly. You can then call us at 877-788-2937 for a free and confidential consultation regarding your tax situation; you will always speak to Mike Habib, the licensed EA who will actually be your power of attorney. Mike will evaluate your case and provide you his opinion, you have options and rights, do not compromise on your representation.

Now that you know more about tax relief attorneys, and tax relief EAs, if you owe the IRS back taxes and you are in a financial hardship, you should not be pressured by the IRS to pay them if you cannot afford it! The IRS has various resolution programs that they might not volunteer the solutions to you, they accept monthly installments as low as $25/Mo, they accept partial pay agreements, they settle large tax debt for possibly less based on your RCP-reasonable collection potential, they would abate tax penalties for reasonable cause. So you do not have to face the IRS by yourself, let us take the burden off your shoulder.

Get tax relief and tax resolution today at 877-788-2937.

Power of attorney tax representation services in all 50 states including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Client Reviews
Mike has given us peace of mind! He helped negotiate down a large balance and get us on a payment plan that we can afford with no worries! The stress of dealing with the IRS is huge and Mike helped us through it all. The peace of mind is invaluable, thank you Mike!April S.
Mike Habib - Thank you for being so professional and honest and taking care of my brothers IRS situation. We are so relieved it is over and the offer in compromise process went just as you said. Mike is very professional and will give you honest answers to the OIC process and you can really trust him. You won't be sorry you chose him!Joe and Deborah V.
Mike is a true professional. He really came thru for me and my business. Dealing with the IRS is very scary. I'm a small business person who works hard and Mike helped me see that they are not that scary after all. He was always there with the answers I needed and was very good about calling me back which I appreciated since your first reaction is to freak out and ask a million questions. He solved a messy case and worked very hard to resolve it. His rates are VERY reasonable for the amount of work he does! I give him my highest recommendation!Marcie R.
Mike was incredibly responsive to my IRS issues. Once I decided to go with him (after interviewing numerous other tax professionals), he got on the phone with the IRS immediately (as in the same day I signed with him) to squash an impending issue. And he worked directly with them to quickly come to a resolution I am very happy with. I'd highly recommend reaching out to Mike to see if he can help you with any IRS issues. I'm very satisfied!Marshall W.
I’ve seen and heard plenty of commercials on TV and radio for businesses offering tax help. I did my research on many of them only to discover numerous complaints and unresolved tax issues. I found Mike Habib through my own online search and contacted him. He was very professional with great communication, always answering my questions and concerns. Mike resolved my complicated tax problem just as he said he would. I would definitely recommend his services to family and friends.Nancy & Sal V.
BBB Accredited Business
Trust Link
California Society of Enrolled Agents
Enrolled Agent